Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

What a hard day!

Today I watched my nephew, Jackson. Around noon, it was time for both boys to take a nap...so I got them all settled in and asleep. I sit down on the couch and Hannah walks up to me. I say, "Hey baby. Are you ready for some warm milk and to go lay down in mommy's bed to watch tv for a bit?" She takes in a deep breath, sighs really loud, and with her elbows on the couch and her cheeks resting in her hands she replies, "Yeah. It's been a hard day." I almost peed my pants! Below is a video of Hannah's first experience with the NYC Rockettes on TV. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I think you have your very own Rockette, though Hannah's nude version might be even more popular!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I think I hear the klickity klack of tap shoes coming her way for Christmas! :)