Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Warriors!

My kids are WILD! They get especially crazy right before bed time (which isn't a good thing!) After you see this video, you'll see why they get so out-of-control! I usually escape the room when the rough housing begins...for sanity purposes. One: it's loud and crazy which is the last thing I need to experience after being with the kids all day and Two: I'm always afraid that Jim's gonna hurt the kids. But they just LOVE it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That might be considered child abuse, if they didn't seem to love it so much! That is hilarious!!

Katy said...

Don't you know, that's why kids are so bendy at that age!

D&T (a.k.a. Dawn & Tran) said...

How do I get Jim to do that to me? I wanna play and I'm not much bigger!