Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crash!

Is the glass 1/2 full or is the glass 1/2 empty? I told Jim he has GOOD LUCK in UNLUCKY situations!

Yesterday morning on his way to work, he was involved in an 8 car pileup on the Loop 202. Almost every car involved was totaled....EXCEPT Jim's truck. He wasn't hurt in the slightest although several people were taken away in ambulances. He called me as soon as it happened and told me to turn on the TV because the news choppers were already overhead. When I tuned into the
news, I could see Jim walking along the freeway TALKING TO ME on the his cell phone! It was crazy!

Anyway, we are very thankful that he is okay. His guardian angel
was looking over him I guess!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I saw this on the news the other day...I can't believe Jim was part of it. I tell you...he is SO LUCKY in ANY bad situation. Glad he's ok and that his new truck is ok too:)

The Day Family said...

So glad that Jim is alright! Pretty scary!