Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I guess I've been in a non-blogging mood lately? We've been busy busy busy though!

Let's see, at the end of last week, I landed a case of Strep Throat. Fun. The next morning, I pulled up my boot straps, packed my antibiotics and headed out on a Harley ride with my hubby to Prescott. It was just an overnighter and it was fun...until we got a flat tire. Again. And Again. And Again. Just a thought...don't get a flat tire on a motorcycle on a Sunday. There was NO PLACE open to help us! Thank God for the invention of fix-a-flat. It got us home. Safely? Probably not...but it got us home.

On Monday, Jim left on his Harley again...this time to San Francisco! Our "new boat" lives there and he needed to take a trip to verify it's condition is as good as it appears online. We are VERY excited to get back on the lake now that the kids are older. After talking to him tonight, the report: "the boat looks AWESOME but it needs a new fuel pump and the trailer is a piece of junk". Soooooo, we may or may not buy this one. :( Dang, I thought the search was over!

Since Jim was out of town, last night I decided to take the kids to see their very first movie. I figured the dollar theatre would be safe enough since the odds of them making it THRU the movie would be slim to none. So, we load up into the Hummer and....we don't go. Dead battery. And no hubby to rescue me. But I called up dear-ole-Dad who walked me thru the steps of how to jump a battery. I actually DO feel smarter now! LOL It was a frustrating night and we never made it to the movies. :(

Well, I think that pretty much sums up the last week of my non-blogging life! I'm posting some pictures that I took on Monday of my friend Alley's beautiful girls, Camryn and Cassidy. It was nice to get more practice. While I was shooting the girls next to a beautiful garden of flowers, Mason decided the garden would make a good place to plop down. What a goofball...and of course, with a sucker in his mouth!




Here's Hannah...so proud she peeled an orange!



Mason was just chillin'...waiting for Mom.



Camryn



Such cute little sisters!





I couldn't resist a funny Easter shot of Cassidy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures!!! I love the one in red!!!

Sounds like you've had a really great week... ;)

Katy said...

Great photos as usual, & yea for a new boat!