Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spoooooooky!

Last night, the four of us ventured out to the garage after dinner to dig out the Halloween decorations. The kids loved digging thru all the boxes filled with old wigs and costumes! I wish I would've had my camera to snap some shots of them being silly with the scary masks on too! Every time I would pull something out of the boxes, I would say to the kids, "ooooooooooh! Spoooooky!" So Mason started saying, "Toooooooky, Tooooooooky!" It was really cute.

I took a couple pictures of our accomplishments. The kids really liked helping and ...well, Jim cleaned the garage! LOL We're very excited for my dad's Halloween visit next Thurs-Sun. Hannah and Mason can't WAIT to go trick-or-treating with Papa!


1 comment:

Katy said...

How fun!!! Wish we could go trick or treating too. By the way, what are Hannah & Mason dressing up as???