Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Long sleeves? Really???

I know it might seem like I talk about the weather here a lot...but if you live in the Valley, you probably understand why. We're back up to the upper 90's today...but last week we actually got to enjoy the little cold front that pushed through. In the pictures from the park, it even LOOKS like fall with all the leaves on the ground, huh? ;)

On a different note...Hannah made me laugh again last night (shocking?). She was counting...and every time she would say a number, I would repeat it in Spanish. So we're counting along...
Hannah: Three!
Me: Tres
Hannah: Four!
Me: Cuatro
Hannah: Cinco!

I laughed and said you know Spanish numbers? Well then count for me! She actually said uno, dos, tres, (some messed up version of cuatro), and cinco! I guess the episodes of Dora the Explorer are really paying off!





1 comment:

Katy said...

When did your baby boy turn into a little boy??? I always love the outdoor pics, & your kids play so good together!