Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Day at the Improv

Hannah's been on a role lately with her comedy routine. I have no idea where she gets all of her material...but she's hilarious nonetheless!

Last week I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get a movie playing for her in my bedroom and she says, "Mom, you're freakin' me out!" ???

Then, today in the car, she was making raspberry sounds with her lips and thought it was HILARIOUS! She says, "I'm cracking myself up!!!!"

And finally, this afternoon, I picked up the phone to make a call. Hannah says, "Who you callin' Mommy?" I said, "I'm calling Uncle." She said, "Jackson's daddy?" I said, "Yep! And did you know that Uncle Michael is MY brother?" And she said, "YEAH! And did YOU know that Chucky Cheese is MY sister?"

I almost fell over I was laughing so hard...which is her most desired reaction from me...so she followed up with, "I'm cracking myself up AGAIN!"

I love my little comdedian!


1 comment:

Katy said...

She is too funny! Kids truly do say the darndst things. :)