Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!

Just a couple "Hannah-isms" and "Mason-isms" to tell:

Jim has been gone A LOT lately. Between dealing with all the boat stuff and working SUPER EXTRA amounts of overtime at the p.d. to pay for everything, we've definitely been lacking a daddy presence around here. (oh and p.s. he leaves tomorrow for 2 days again to pick up our boat! Boo-hiss and YEAH at the same time!) So yesterday, the kids and I are at the carwash waiting for our truck to be finished. Hannah and Mason are throwing pennies into the water fountain which is outside in the customer waiting area. I told Hannah, "Make a wish when you toss your penny!" So she does, and runs up to me to tell me what she wished for. I quickly said, "Nooooooooo....don't tell me! If you tell me what you wished for, it won't come true!" So she pondered this for a moment and then ran off to toss another penny. She immediately ran back and said, "Mommy! I just made another wish. I wished that Daddy would come home!"

Oh. My. Gosh. If only she were that sweet HALF of the time! LOL

Then tonight in the car, Hannah tells me: "Mom! Last night, Mason and I were laying in bed watching cartoons and I told him, 'Mason, I love you a WHOLE lot." I said, "Awwwwwwwww, Hannah! That's sooooo sweet! I love when you have a big heart like that!"

And then Mason chimes in, "YEAH! Me TOO!"

LOL


1 comment:

Katy said...

So sweet how much they love each other!