Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Mason!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little "baby" Mason! Time has flown even more quickly with him than it did with Hannah! It's hard to believe that he's old enough to potty train, drink out of a cup, and talk in sentences! What happened to my little baby?



Newborn Mason
1st Birthday


2 Years Old!


Mason H.A.T.E.S when I sing to him (or ever, really). So I thought it would be funny to sing him Happy Birthday this morning :)

3 comments:

The Former PK said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!! Time DOES fly! Geez. And that is so cute about Mason's distaste for your singing ... you have a beautiful voice! What's his problem???????

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mason!! :)

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Why doesn't he like your singing??? Jamison made me play the video over & over again!