Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter part 2

I'm a little behind on my Easter pics! It's been a busy week...with tying up loose ends on our boat purchase and getting a beginner "website" for my photography gig set up WHEW! Check out the sidebar of my blog that says Michelle Moser Photography.

Anyway...here are the pictures from the rest of our Easter celebration. The kids loved the egg hunt at the park and couldn't wait to dig into all their candy once we got back to the house.

Even Mommy got a surprise from the Easter bunny this year..... YUM!






Nana with her grandbabies


















Hannah's first Krispy Kreme Doughnut....oh my!



Our neighbors brought their pet bunnies to the park for the kids

Hannah found tons of eggs....so proud of her! Now I just
need to teach her to sit like a lady! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really good family picture of you guys!

Katy said...

What a gorgeous family photo of you guys! You need to frame that!