Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

At Last

After many months of waiting....well, actually FOUR YEARS of waiting if you wanna get technical....we launched our new boat yesterday! It was a beautiful Friday afternoon with a light breeze blowing....ahhhhhh. The kids had a blast and I think they're gonna enjoy spending weekends cruising around Saguaro Lake this summer. Hannah LOVED going fast...Mason, not so much! :)


I think I almost got choked up watching Jim put the boat in the water for the first time. He put so much blood, sweat, and tears into this whole deal!


Mason loved looking at the ducks in the water!


Hannah kept wanting to go "faster Daddy!"...even in the no-wake zones!


I had to include this picture of Jim telling Hannah one of his famous and highly requested "monster stories". Apparently (by the looks of this picture), the monster in this story had horns???


Ahhhhhhh, it's so good to be back out on the water.




4 comments:

Katy said...

I wish you many wonderful weekends of boating! What great memories you'll make for your kiddos!

The Former PK said...

Congrats and at last is right!! The kids are really going to love growing up with a boat! I agree with you ... I love being on the water!

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING!! We can't wait to see it! :)

Erin and Donny said...

I'm ready for the water!! Let's go!!