Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trip to Cali

Since Jim was flying to Texas this past weekend to visit his buddy, Oscar, the kids and I decided to drive out to Cali to visit Sunshyne and her family. No sense in hanging around the house by ourselves all weekend, right?

The drive there and back (5 hours) was great. No major mishaps or meltdowns! The stay at Sunshyne's? Less than great. Mason wouldn't nap during the day and Mason not napping = Mason not happy. So we're talking nuclear meltdown every day from about 4pm til bedtime. Hannah was in a very antagonistic mood towards Makenzie all weekend....so even though the girls LOVE playing together, they spent a lot of time fighting and tattling too. This trip was A LOT OF WORK! I'm ready for my trip to San Francisco (without children this time) in a couple weeks!

I'm posting some of the family pictures I took for Sunshyne and her family...I'll post more from my trip later!




3 comments:

Melinda said...

Michelle your photos are wonderful! You have really gotten good!

The Former PK said...

You are brave to make that trip. I think that's the second time you've done it by yourself. Sorry the kids were difficult DURING the visit though.

Beautiful photos once again!

Katy said...

Awesome photos!!! Have you taken a class? You're like a pro now!


Why are you headed to San Fran???