Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! My dad arrived from STL last night...he's here to celebrate my nephew's birthday which is being celebrated tomorrow! Hannah and Mason loved getting their valentine chocolate from Papa! And Daddy also spoiled them with singing stuffed animals...a doggy and a monkey! Mommy won't be left out on the V-day fun either! Our friend, Mindy, (aka the best massage therapist in the whole world) is coming over this afternoon to give me a massage! To say I'm excited is an understatement! Later tonight, Jim and I are heading out to dinner with some friends while my dad enjoys some bonding time with the kids!

Hope everyone's dad is filled with love!




1 comment:

Katy said...

You sure are a lucky girl this Valentine's Day! :)