Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Nana's House We Go!

My mom had everyone over for dinner at her house tonight. Gosh, it's so nice to eat someone else's cooking every now and then! Her husband, Reggie, smoked a turkey and we had all the fixin's to go along! YUM! The kids had a blast tearing up Nana's house and disrupting her normally peaceful life! My mom had Hannah sitting on her lap and asked her if she wanted to spend the night soon. Hannah replied, "No because I have a lot to do. I'm going to Disney Land and I have to do homework." LOL (she's not going to Disney Land and I'm pretty sure preschool has never assigned her homework before!) She's a trip....
oh and p.s....the boys don't have any clothes on because they DRENCHED themselves and each other while splashing in the hot tub!





2 comments:

Katy said...

It is so fun not having to do the cooking! Looks like a fun night!

Melinda said...

It has been forever since I have seen your Mom and Michael! Tell them hello for me! The kidos are so cute!