Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

More CA pics

Here are some more pics from our CA trip this past weekend! I have had a really hard time kicking my butt back into gear the past couple of days (thus, no blogging). As a matter of fact, I just unpacked the final suitcase about an hour ago! What a slacker I am!

On a funny note, earlier today, I asked Mason to go throw away an empty hairspray bottle. He grabbed it and ran out of the room to throw it away. He came running back a couple seconds later yelling something that sounded like, "Mom! Nu-noo Nu-noo!" He was holding out his hand as if he was trying to hand me something. So when I put out my hand to take whatever it was from him, he hit my hand with his fist. OH DUH!!!! He was so proud of himself for throwing away the hairspray bottle that he came running back for KNUCKLES!!! I'm always giving my boy "knucks" when he does something good and that's what he wanted this time too!





2 comments:

Katy said...

Great pics as usual! How do you edit your photos???

slingsmart said...

It was great to see you guys! Makenzie had NO spunk for several days...it was nice!:)