Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rocky Point Bike Rally

We just returned from a very relaxing and fun trip to Mexico this weekend! There was a HUGE bike rally taking place there...so we joined some of our friends and rode the Harley. My mom and Reggie agreed to come with us, so they drove the kids down in the truck. The weather was beautiful and I saw more motorcycles at the bike rally than I've ever seen in my life! The event was all fun and games until we witnessed a woman getting ran over by a sand rail. That sorta put an end to the festivities that day. I sure hope she's okay...it looked awful.

On a lighter note, we spent a couple afternoons at the beach with my mom, Reggie and the kids. Hannah and Mason had so much fun that it was difficult to get them to leave! The weather was so perfect and the water wasn't even really that cold! Ahhhhh, I love living in this part of the country during the winter!

ps...sorry for so many pictures...I took so many that it was hard to choose!










1 comment:

Katy said...

Great pics, especially the baby hiney ones. ;)

P.S. What the heck is a sand rail???