Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Diaper Duty

Little Miss Hannah has turned into Little Miss Mommy! I ran to get my camera as fast as I could when I turned the corner and found Hannah with Mason layed up on the floor while he patiently allowed her to change his diaper! Does this mean they're old enough to stay home alone so I can go get a pedicure now? LOL

She did a pretty good job...except she didn't fasten the diaper tight enough. Mason pulled it off right away...and as you can see from her facial expression in the last picture, she was not too happy with that!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That is hilirious! Do you think she could watch Jackson too sometime & we'll go get those pedicures?? :)

Katy said...

Hannah's face in that last pic cracks me up! I can't believe she's 3 years old today!