Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Jim was fortunate to have both Monday AND Tuesday off this week. And Monday was such a gorgeous day...so we decided to head out to the zoo with the kids. It was so nice to be outside enjoying the cooler temperatures!

The kids had a blast! They got to pet some animals at the petting zoo (although Mason wasn't too thrilled when a giant turkey nipped his finger and drew blood!)...we rode the train and enjoyed a yummy picnic lunch of KFC! :)

I also posted some pictures of the animals that day that I took with my awesome new camera lens that Jim got me for our anniversary. I'm like a kid in a candy store with my new toy to play with! LOL







1 comment:

Katy said...

Jami loved looking at your zoo pictures! Looks like a great day.