Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 26, 2009

Picture HEAVY!

This post is VERY picture heavy...as I'm a little behind lately! I was too busy visiting with my cousin to worry about blogging! Enjoy the pics!


My little girl...getting too big
Hannah playing with baby Ethan

He is such a smiley baby!


Makenzie had fun diggin' in the sand at the beach at Saguaro Lake

2 mommies

Makenzie and Hannah riding in the tube behind the boat!

Running (literally running) home from the park

Makenzie's treasures that she found at the park


Getting so grown up



Makenzie was seriously deep in thought!



Hannah's NEVER deep in thought! LOL

Muscle Woman






The girls had fun playing at the park!

There's the beautiful smile again!


Big sis and little bro


He's so stinkin' CUTE


See what I mean? :)

2 comments:

Sunshyne said...

Oh my gosh...Chris and I LOVE those pics...can you send them through shutterfly for me??

Katy said...

Great photos, but where's Mason?!