Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JMK (just my kids)

My kids get sooooo sick of me taking their picture...imagine that. So I try not to stick the camera in their face too often. This is in hopes that when I DO try to take their picture, they won't just run away from me!

I managed to get a few shots of them today...it's been a while! They're getting so big! Hannah weighs 33 pounds and Mason is following closely behind at 31 pounds. It won't be long before he passes her up! She better learn to run fast...because Mason has a lot of paybacks to dish out!










2 comments:

Katy said...

That last photo is just awesome! I didn't realize that Jami weighs the same as Hannah. Sheesh!

The Former PK said...

Your kids are freakin adorable! I love when you share pictures!