Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 26, 2009

It was a "Gray" week

My cousin Sunshyne and her two kids Makenzie (3) and Ethan (9 months) paid us a visit this week! She and I try to take turns driving to each other's house every few months...which is not a bad drive since they only live about 5 hours away in CA! Since we've been doing these visits for about 3 years, I thought I would post the progressive pictures of our girls...to document their budding love and friendship. Yeah right...it's more like a love/hate relationship. But it's probably just a 3 year old girly phase they're going thru!

















3 comments:

Sunshyne said...

They were soooo cute before they could talk, antagonize and tattle!:)

The Former PK said...

They look like perfect angels to me in the pictures!!! Am I wrong?

Katy said...

How fun to see them growing up together!