Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Bout with Grout

Remember these days? When your parents would be hanging out with their friends, talking, and drinking until late in the night? Remember winding down on the couch watching cartoons until it was time to leave...only, your parents were having too much fun, so that time grew later and later....so you CRASHED out?

Below is a picture of the tired little victims of the above mentioned scenario. Sean, Markita, and the kids came over last night to clean our carpets and tile (more about THAT later)...in exchange for a yummy steak dinner, drinks, and good company. A trade I'm ALWAYS up for!

Embarrassingly enough, this is a picture of the grout between our tiles (7 years worth of grout dirt) BEFORE Sean cleaned...

And here is the beautiful AFTER shot. I cannot believe the difference! Nor could I believe how much dirt was in that grout!

I know this probably seems like a really weird thing to blog about...but I guess you can only look at so many pictures of my kids, right? :)


1 comment:

The Former PK said...

Now you must tell us all how the cleaning was done because that's an amazing outcome!!! The kid pictures are really cute too! I remember those days too.