Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Boing Boing Boing!

This year, instead of doing the usual bounce house for Mason's birthday party, we decided to chip in a little extra money and just get a trampoline as his present. This way, the fun never has to stop! So Jim and my dad set out this morning to construct this massive thing in our back yard. They worked tirelessly until it was finished...and the kids are having a blast already!


They make a great team!


How the heck are we supposed to stretch this thing?

I think there was about a million of these to put on!

Time for fun!

2 comments:

Katy said...

What a great present! And you look at you hot Mama jumping in your bikini! :)

The Former PK said...

I love trampolines!!! Next time I'm in town, I need to come over and play. They are great fun for all ages, so you'll have many years of fun! Great present! And I agree with Katy, you fit the bill for a MILF ... haha