Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was Mother's Day! We all had a great time at my mom's house having brunch with the whole family! We were taking lots of family pics, Hannah and her daddy were acting goofy together, and Mason was learning to do somersaults! It was a fun day!

From the kids, I got a gift certificate for Cosmo's Salon and Day Spa...so I'll be getting spoiled this week with a massage and waxing (ouch!) I even got to sneak off for a pedicure today (thanks to an early bday present from my mom!) Later, Jim, I, and the kids stayed home and ordered pizza. We all curled up on the couch and pigged out!

Ahhhhh, it was a great day!







1 comment:

Katy said...

Love the pics Michelle! You look great (love the yellow dress). It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Oh, thanks for the E-card! :)