Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Splish Splash....


Well, so much for me putting Hannah and Mason in the bath together...plopping on the floor next to the tub with a juicy gossip mag, and enjoying myself for 15 minutes while the kids play. Oh no....Mason has put an end to this "Mommy time" too! He is so fascinated by the faucet in the bath tub! He turns it on, off, on, off....until he's put so much cold water in the tub that his and Hannah's lips are turning blue. He doesn't quite understand that scalding water comes out when you flip the lever all the way to the left though...hence why I must constantly have my hands near him to prevent this from happening. What happened to my sweet little man who was content to just lay around? Look out world....here comes Mason!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Now that's a cute heiny! :) Jami loves to stand in the bath too!

Keep the updates coming. I check your blog every day now!