Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I wanna wash your butt!




Hannah has become quite the "mother hen" to her little brother lately. She's constantly trying to feed him...just wait til he chomps down on one of her fingers! She's also obsessed with washing his butt in the bathtub! I have to explain over and over why Mason probably doesn't like the feeling of a bar of soap up his butt crack. Oh well....she has good intentions I suppose!
While we were playing in the back yard today, Hannah got stung by a bee for the first time. OUCH! I felt so bad for her! The bee was apparently in her shoe...so when she tried to put it on her foot...BZZZZZ! She went berserk for about 30 seconds....until she suddenly calmed down and said, "I need a bandaaaaaiiiiidddd Mommy!" Band-Aids always made boo boo's feel better when you were a kid too, huh?

No comments: