Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

Live Free and Ride!

Not sure if everyone knows this, but Jim is the proud new owner of a Harley Davidson Fat Boy (as of a few weeks ago). He's so excited...like a kid at Christmas! I wasn't very fond of the idea of Jim buying a bike...but he was relentless! I could see how truly excited he was about the motorcycle...so I finally caved. I've never been a big fan of this pastime, but I figured I would humor him a couple times by jumping on the back and going for a ride. Well, I'M HOOKED! I love riding as much as he does now! It's so nice to be outside enjoying the beautiful weather and fresh air! With the warm temperatures, everything's in bloom. I love driving around and smelling all the orange blossoms everywhere!

Today, we took a ride with a few friends to some towns in the Southeast part of Arizona called Superior and Hayden. It was a great ride with lots of beautiful scenery. We stopped for some lunch at a hole-in-the-wall Mexican joint...and then headed back to the valley in the afternoon. Arizona is an awesome place to live in March!





No comments: