Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gettin' Soggy

We have been spending so much time at the lake lately! Big shocker, I know. The only difference: we have been heading out there at 5pm instead of 10am. It's just too dang HOT! And I hear the temps are forecasted for 115 this weekend. Dontchya just love Arizona in July? Anyway, I brought my camera out with us to the lake the other day (which I rarely do)...so I wanted to post some pics of our lake buddies and the fun times we've been having!



Mason L.O.V.E.S jumping off the boat into the water...he would do it 100 times if we let him!

This is a picture of our friend's daughter, Sloan..and Hannah. They're playing "beauty shop" on the boat...so girly!

I'm pretty sure Hannah wants to marry this guy...the guy with 100 nicknames. Belushi, Spicoli, Sunshine, Biggins....whose real name happens to be Ryan. He's a great lake buddy and he always has us laughing.

And this is our other lake buddy who happens to be our "slip neighbor" at the docks. Jason is totally laid back, has no kids, but loves ours...and is always fun to tease! He's a great guy!

Biggins was being such a great sport while Hannah was trying to push him off the boat!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Fun times! Not envying your weather right now, but come November I will be. ;)

Sunshyne said...

So is it still triple digits at 5pm?!