Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bath Blizzard

After Christmas and birthdays, I usually put 2/3 of all the gifts high on a shelf in the kids' closet...to be pulled out on a rainy day (as if we have those in AZ!) I just find that the kids are so overwhelmed by all the new toys, that they really don't appreciate any of them unless they're introduced one by one.

I had forgotten about this one really cool present that somebody (forgive my lack of memory) gave Mason for Christmas. So I pulled it out a couple weeks ago and it's been a hit with the kids ever since! Introducing: The Bath Blizzard!


Just pour in some bubble solution...add a little water....


...and the bubbles just keep coming and coming and coming. Sometimes the kids will let the entire tub fill up with the bubbles and then they wear them as hats and beards!

My little bath boy :)
And here's Hannah demonstrating her odd teeth brushing techniques!






1 comment:

Erin and Donny said...

Can I borrow that? I think it would keep Donny busy too!!!