Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Who crapped in my drawer?

Ahhhh...another glamorous day in the life of being a mother. So I'm fixing my hair in the bathroom while Hannah takes a bath. Mason (who happens to be naked), is cruising around and getting into stuff as usual. All of a sudden, I get a whiff of something quite unpleasant. My first thought was, "Oh no. Mason doesn't have a diaper on. I bet he pooped in our bedroom." So I did a quick check of the carpet...but found nothing. I chalked it up as Jim's stench coming from the toilet. (I apologize for the graphic nature of this posting).

I return to doing my hair...and once I'm finished, I start to gather up my "tools" and put them back in the drawer. But right as I'm about to put my hairspray in the drawer, I see a TURD! That's right, a big fat TURD in my toiletries drawer! I about died! Mason obviously took a crap when I wasn't looking, picked it up, and decided that my makeup drawer was the best place for it.

Thanks Mason. You made my day.





1 comment:

Katy said...

Your kids have more poop related stories than any other kids I know! ;) I admire your ability to handle the poop!