Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's a sun shiny day

I took the kids for a wagon ride to the park the other day. It's getting HOT now...so we couldn't stay long. But Mason and Hannah had so much fun! They love their new sunglasses too!

Mason is growing up too fast lately! He runs so fast that when I hear the sound of pitter pattering feet going across the floor, I have to LOOK to see if it's Hannah or Mason! They sound the same when they run!

He's so cute when it's time to leave the house too! I tell him, "C'mon Mason...time to go bye bye". I feel like a little family of ducks as we all walk towards the garage...Jim, then me, then Hannah, and here comes Mason too! LOL That kid takes off running to the door right away...and when you open the door for him, he immediately walks into the garage, sees the trucks and quads and motorcycle and goes, "Vroom Vroom!" He is ALL boy! Daddy will have a blast with him in a couple more years!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe Mason will leave those sunglasses on his face...I love them! Already missing the days at the park in nice weather...time for us to come play in your pool!! :)