Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Hannah!

This year, Hannah's birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day! November 26...my baby turned 4 years old. I can't believe I've had her in my life for FOUR years already! It's just going by so fast!

From this:


Then this:


And next:

At three:


And now she's FOUR???

After a big turkey feast with the family, we celebrated by singing Happy Birthday to Hannah as she blew out the candles on the cake she requested. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and cherries on top. ??? Whatever...it was HER birthday. :)
So as not to disappoint, we loaded the cake up!

Hannah's 4th birthday present was her very own first 2-wheel bike with training wheels. She wanted a purple one...with sparkles.

The kids had a ball cruising around in the street on their bikes and scooters. Even baby Ethan was trying to keep up!

Hannah LOVED having her cousin Makenzie in town for her birthday celebration!


Here's a picture of Sunshyne, baby Ethan, Makenzie, me, Mason and Hannah!

On the Saturday following her birthday, we all headed over to Bounce U for the PARTY!!!
The place is really cool and the kids loved jumping their brains out. Here's Mason taking a swing at the "air T-ball". I think he has great form for a 2 year old! :)


My friend Katie's kids are pals with my kids. It's a beautiful thing! :

Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!

3 comments:

Katy said...

4 years sure can fly by!!!

The Former PK said...

Happy belated birthday Hannah!!! 4 years means you've been married 5 years! Good gravy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! LOVE that picture of LITTLE Hannah with her turkey hat on! Seems like just the other day.... :)