Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Visit to Illinois

I know I've been getting A LOT of heat for not updating my blog enough lately. :) So I have a lot of catching up to do....ready for a lot of pictures? LOL These pictures were all taken during our stay at my dad's cabin in Harrisburg, Illinois the first week in November. The kids had a BLAST and were very entertained with everything outdoors!



This picture was taken at an old Civil War cemetary near my dad's cabin.


The Ohio River...also just a few minutes from my dad's cabin.




The kids LOVED how Papa made lots of bubbles for them in the jet tub.























These waterfalls were amazing and just a short 10 min drive from the cabin.































Since Papa couldn't be at Hannah's real birthday party, he threw her his own little surprise party at the cabin...complete with cake and presents!








1 comment:

The Former PK said...

What a fun trip!!!!!!! Looks like you got a good dose of fall and the Midwest. I have to admit, I knew you'd take FOREVER to update your blog, so I broke into my mom's FB account and checked out the pictures there. You were actually faster than I thought you'd be at updating the blog!