Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Big Boy Bed

This week has been such a turning point in Mason's life...and a week filled with mixed emotions for me. My little boy, my baby...is growing up way too fast. But at the same time, I'm so proud of his accomplishments. First, he's going #1 and #2 on the toilet all by himself which is HUGE!!!

And now this....this is the last picture I'll ever snap of one of my babies in their crib.

Because Mason is now in a BIG BOY BED! He was so excited that he even cleaned it til it was spotless!


There's no turning back now...he's officially not a baby anymore. Unless you wanna talk about how he still refuses to drink milk from anything other than a bottle. My baby boy :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm beginning to think Jackson is a little slow:) Mason is being potty trained AND in his big boy bed?! I better get a move on:)

Sunshyne said...

Boy...he's growing up and hitting all these milestones at once! First, potty trining now sleeping in a big boy bed!

Katy said...

Way to go Mason! I love that he even cleans in the nude!