Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

BFF's

No question about it....Hannah's BFF is and always has been Tessa. As a matter of fact, Tessa is such an influential figure in my daughter's life, that I use her as a bribing mechanism. "Hannah, you better sit down so I can brush your hair. TESSA brushes HER hair before SHE goes to school....so you better do it too!" It works like a charm (for now, anyway).

Hannah was so excited to have Tessa spend the night this weekend. I think they watched Toy Story together at least 3 times and fell asleep in OUR bed together. Jim and I were banished to the couch together that night! (Usually if there's someone sleeping on the couch, it's JUST Jim! LOL) Anyway, the girls had a blast being super goofy together this weekend!




No comments: