Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Skool is Kool!

Today was Hannah's very first day of Preschool! I can't even begin to tell you how excited she was! Driving the long trip to her school this morning (right across the street), Hannah was singing, "I'm going to schoooool! I'm going to schoooool!"

I worried for a half second that she might cry when she realized that Jim and I were leaving her there alone...but OH NO! We got her settled in and said, "Okay Hannah, see ya later! Have fun!"

She responded, "Bye Dad! I love you! Bye Mommy! Love you! See ya later!"

Guess she wasn't too heartbroken to see us leave. sniffle sniffle. Our little baby girl is growing up so fast. :(

When I picked her up 3 hours later, she was ecstatic to see me (whew!) but she definitely wasn't ready to leave school yet. It took a little coaxing but we finally got her out of the building!

Hannah's teacher, Mrs. Maresh, said, "Boy, she's a pistol!"

Yeah, tell me about it!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Too stinkin' cute with her pigtails & bagpack on. I can't believe that will be Jackson in a year!

Katy said...

She looks like such a big kid! Happy to hear she loves school. :)